Explore available wines below.
Not a member yet?
Bright citrus fruits with subtle notes of cream and caramel greet you from the glass. The perfect summer white wine, wherever you are.
Green Apple, Lemon Curd, Creme Fraiche, Honeysuckle, Caramel
Refined and elegant with defined acidity and a long finish
Our Carneros Pinot Noir is intentionally styled as a richer, more serious expression, with elegant tannins and concentrated fruit.
Black Cherry, Pomegranate, Plum Skin, Black Tea, Mocha
Elegant tannins with balanced acidity and concentrated fruit
“Rich and supple, the 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon Black Label is a forward, charming effort that showcases black cherries and cassis, framed by subtle notes of cedar and wood spice. Full-bodied yet silky and easy to drink, it’s a nicely balanced rendering of Stags Leap District Cabernet. 93 points.” – Joe Czerwinski, Robert Parker Wine Advocate
Black Cherry, Ripe Strawberry, Black Plum, Vanilla Bean, and Espresso
Bright acidity and silky tannins characterize this classic and refined expression of Cabernet Sauvignon.
1. Click the link below:
2. If you do not remember your username or password, please click on Magic Link beneath Forgot Your Password.
1. Credit card: An invalid credit card will cause your membership to automatically cancel.
2. Billing address
3. Shipping address
4. Email address
5. Phone number
1. There will be a list of wines. The default selection is listed.
2. To modify the default selection, click on Modify Your Shipment.
4. You will need at least 6 bottles in your cart to begin customizing your shipment. If you wish to increase or decrease the quantities of specific wines, ensure at least 6 bottles remain in your cart while doing so. For example, if you want more of Wine A and none of Wine B, increase the quantity of Wine A before removing Wine B.
1. All prices listed within your membership portal include your membership discount.
2. Taxes will vary based on the shipping zip code.
1. All shipments will have a transit time of 1-3 business days, depending on the shipping address.
2. You will receive an email with your tracking number. Please follow the status of your shipment carefully to ensure that someone will be present to sign for the wine.
3. To prevent a handling fee of $150, please reply to us with any changes prior to Friday, March 3, 2023.
Winery pickup is available, by appointment, beginning Monday, March 6, 2023.
We will hold your order for 60 days. If you have not picked up your wine by that date, we will ship your order to the default address on file.
To secure your collection, please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure that you are logged into your membership account.
2. Click this link: https://www.baldaccivineyards.com/product/2013-winemakers-collection/
3. Select “Add to Cart” and proceed to checkout.
4. Upon purchase completion, you will receive a confirmation email.
This is an opt-in opportunity available exclusively for our members, and is separate from the current release allocation.
Enjoy access to a special 10-year horizontal chosen by Winemaker Michael Baldacci, released each January.
This collection is only available to members and is highly limited, so we recommend that you reserve your set now.Reserve Now
Enjoy current release wine flights and access to member-exclusive onsite spaces. Complimentary tastings are accrued per allocation period.EXPLORE EXPERIENCES