Bright acidity and silky tannins characterize this classic and refined expression of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tart Strawberry, Cassis, Wild Blackberry, Cocoa Powder, Bay Leaf, Anise, Graphite
Ripe Strawberry, Black Plum, Black Cherry, Vanilla Bean, Espresso, Tobacco Leaf
Grilled meats such as ribeye and mushroom-based sauces
An earthy and mineral-driven expression rounded out by juicy, ripe fruit and sweet oak.
Mulberry, Dried Blueberry, Strawberry Toaster Strudel, Grenadine, Leather
Pomegranate, Red Cherry, Tarragon, Cedar, Toast
Sweet, smoky flavors like smoked meats and roasted peppers
Lively acidity and polished tannins surround a core of elegant fruit and delicate oak.
Wild Blackberry, Black Plum, Violets, Roasted Almonds, Cigar Box, Crushed Gravel
Pomegranate, Cranberry, Mocha, Vanilla, Tobacco
Lighter dishes like black-pepper crusted tuna or grilled chicken thighs
Full-bodied with supple tannins, graceful acidity, and a multidimensional richness.
Luxardo Maraschino Cherry, Fig, Dried Plum, Forest Floor, Leather
Ripe Black Cherry, Dried Fig, Raisin, Cherry Blossom, Brown Sugar, Potting Soil
Earthier dishes like beef stew and mushroom risotto
An eloquent expression of mountain fruit with the structure and energetic complexity to signal its cellaring potential. Monarch exclusive.
Cassis, Black Raspberry, Stewed Plums, Violets, Cinnamon Stick, Mesquite
Blueberry, Mulberry, Dried Cranberry, Warm Baking Spices, Pipe Tobacco
Richer flavors like braised short ribs and creamy sauces like Bearnaise
Hedonistic in all respects, this is Napa Cabernet at its finest: rich, deep and dense, while retaining purity and elegance with its ultra-fine tannins and focused acidity.
Wild Strawberry, Ripe Blackberry, Dried Blueberry, Fig, Caramel, Toffee
Black Plum, Blueberry Preserves, Boysenberry, Date, Caramel, Allspice
Classic, simple dishes that let the wine shine, like rib roasts and filet mignon
1. Click the link below:
2. If you do not remember your username or password, please click on Magic Link beneath Forgot Your Password.
1. Credit card: An invalid credit card will cause your membership to automatically cancel.
2. Billing address
3. Shipping address
4. Email address
5. Phone number
1. There will be a list of wines. The default selection is listed.
2. To modify the default selection, click on Modify Your Shipment.
3. Monarch Members: You will need at least 12 bottles in your cart to begin customizing your shipment. If you wish to increase or decrease the quantities of specific wines, ensure at least 12 bottles remain in your cart while doing so. For example, if you want more of Wine A and none of Wine B, increase the quantity of Wine A before removing Wine B.
4. Imperial Members: You will need at least 6 bottles in your cart to begin customizing your shipment. If you wish to increase or decrease the quantities of specific wines, ensure at least 6 bottles remain in your cart while doing so. For example, if you want more of Wine A and none of Wine B, increase the quantity of Wine A before removing Wine B.
1. All prices listed within your membership portal include your membership discount.
2. Taxes will vary based on the shipping zip code.
1. All shipments will have a transit time of 1-2 business days, depending on the shipping address.
2. You will receive an email with your tracking number. Please follow the status of your shipment carefully to ensure that someone will be present to sign for the wine.
3. To prevent a handling fee of $150, please reply to us with any changes prior to Friday, October 7, 2022.
Winery pickup is available, by appointment, beginning Monday, October 10, 2022.
We will hold your order until December 1, 2022. If you have not picked up your wine by that date, we will ship your order to the default address on file.
To secure your collection, please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure that you are logged into your membership account.
2. Click this link: https://www.baldaccivineyards.com/product/2013-winemakers-collection/
3. Select “Add to Cart” and proceed to checkout.
4. Upon purchase completion, you will receive a confirmation email.
5. Pre-orders will ship the first week of January.
This is an opt-in opportunity available exclusively for our members, and is separate from the current release October allocation.
Enjoy access to a special 10-year horizontal chosen by Winemaker Michael Baldacci, released each January.
This collection is only available to members and is highly limited, so we recommend that you reserve your set now.Reserve Now
Enjoy current release wine flights and access to member-exclusive onsite spaces. Complimentary tastings are accrued per allocation period.EXPLORE EXPERIENCES
From intimate dinners to festive parties, join us as we celebrate good company and great wine. In addition to membership-only invitations, members receive priority access to all events.DISCOVER EVENTS