At Baldacci Family Vineyards, we love infusing our wines into unique concoctions that celebrate the season.
With the warm, sunny days slowly giving way to the cool embrace of fall and the excitement of harvest, we wanted to make sure you savor every last drop of summer’s vibrant spirit. We’re excited to share three handpicked sangria recipes that are perfect for those late-summer gatherings, whether you’re hosting a barbecue, lounging by the pool, or simply relaxing on your porch. Each recipe is crafted to highlight the season’s best fresh produce combined with the vibrant fruit flavors and complexity of some of our most popular wines.
Sparkling Berry Bliss Sangria with Pops Sparkling Wine
- Baldacci Pops Sparkling Wine
- 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1/4 cup of elderflower liqueur
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the mixed berries and elderflower liqueur. Gently muddle the berries to release their flavors.
- Add the bottle of Pops Sparkling Wine to the pitcher and give it a gentle stir.
- Let the sangria chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice, garnished with fresh mint leaves.
Chardonnay Citrus Sangria with Carneros Chardonnay
Sunset Sangria with Elizabeth Pinot Noir
- Baldacci Elizabeth Pinot Noir
- 1 cup of sliced peaches
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup of orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup
- Orange slices for garnish
- Combine the sliced peaches and strawberries in a pitcher.
- Pour in the Elizabeth Pinot Noir, orange liqueur, and simple syrup. Give it a gentle stir.
- Allow the sangria to chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to let the flavors mingle.
- Serve in glasses with or without ice, and garnish with orange slices.
This fall, elevate your gatherings with the flavors of Baldacci wines in these delightful sangria creations. Cheers to the harvest season, good company, and delicious sips!